Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Knitting on the beach




Here are the beach projects this year. I'm slogging away on Mimi's scarf and occasionally picking up the Bess lace scarf. I think I'll finish Mimi this week. That leaves Bess for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll finish that as well. I tried shooting some photos for the book, but ended up scrapping them all. I'll try again later. Wouldn't it be neat if the next DVD had surf sounds for transition in between shots and if the intro were shot on the beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo aaaaaaaaaah that scarf is so pretty!

You are making me crazy with all those great beach pics. But at least someone is on vacation!

Guess what- I am now in possession of a ball of Trekking XXL. Excuses for not knitting socks have now run out.

Sarah