Sunday, January 22, 2006

Knitting Olympics



blogger ate my smarty post so the gods have spoken. I shall be polite. I am entering, no, I have entered the knitting olympics. I am competing on the sweater team and for those of you who know me, that doesn't mean I'm WEARING the sweater. I shall be casting on when the flame is lit February 10th. I am finally going to knit Ginger's sweater. She's picked any number of patterns over the last year and the yarn is sitting in the stash eager to become something. She thinks she wants a shawl collared textured rib. I'll have to swatch and see if the yarn agrees. I would like to hedge my Olympic entry ever so much and say that I reserve the right to alter the pattern to something simpler in the name of actually completing my event. I'm using the Lamb's Pride Cotton Fleece that Denise got for me months ago. Go Team!

No comments: