Saturday, April 01, 2006

catching up

I have a bet with my friend Mary. We both are so far behind on our blogs that it's embarassing. I, however, "win" because mine was "more" behind that hers. The blogging is good. It helps me remember things. I honestly would never have remember some of the events if they weren't documented. I just scrolled through several months of digital pictures and found "new" things.

If you keep up with this blog, then you're obviously better than me! You will notice that some events don't have pictures. Sorry. Part of it was a problem uploading, part of it was not wanting to put pictures of friends on the net without their permission. But the bathroom was neither. The truth is, the bathroom remains undone! It is still missing window and show curtains. Well, the frosted glass and the clear plastic shower curtain are there, but the expresso, or chocolate curtains I envisioned are not. Our ceilings are simply too high for all the mass marketed stuff. I have not taken it upon myself to sew, but it appears that is where I am headed.